What is Everything DiSC®?
Everything DiSC is not a test, it's a behavioral style assessment. This research-validated model helps you understand yourself and others, saving you time, energy, and money. Better employee communication means efficiency on both individual and company levels. Everything DiSC is the best DiSC behavioral based personality assessment available.
What’s in it for you and your team?
- Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
- Improves employee and workplace communication
- Helps you to understand people who aren't like you…. or are too much like you
- Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings
As technology has evolved, DiSC has too. Our online DiSC assessments use the most advanced assessment method (adaptive testing) and sophisticated algorithms to quickly analyze a person’s responses and provide the most personalized DiSC feedback possible. And it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
All of our Everything DiSC personality assessments are application-focused, so the feedback is presented to you as a leader, manager, individual contributor, or sales person.
Everything DiSC solutions are frequently used as stand-alone tools, but are also paired with other well-known personality tests like Myers Briggs (MBTI) and Caliper.
Everything DiSC Workplace®
Everything DiSC Workplace® can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace.
Everything DiSC Workplace focuses on:
- Discovering Your DiSC Style
- Understanding Other Styles
- Building More Effective Relationships
- Includes Optional People-Reading Module
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership styles and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders
It combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360° experience that's more productive and satisfying.
Everything DiSC® Management
Participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage. The result is managers who adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
Everything DiSC Management Focuses on:
- Your DiSC Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Improving Employee Motivation
- Employee Development
- Working with Your Manager
Everything DiSC® Sales
Participants learn how to read the styles of their customers. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better—and close more sales.
Everything DiSC Sales focuses on three vital areas:
- Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Exciting follow-up tools...
MyEverythingDiSC® is a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC® solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, this follow-up site cements the lessons that users are introduced to in their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom experiences, extending their learning into the future. MyEverythingDiSC® enables learners to actively incorporate their new DiSC® knowledge into their daily work. It offers them insights into their own DiSC style and strategies for working and communicating with others.
How It Works
Use of MyEverythingDiSC requires the learner to create an account and import their completed Everything DiSC profile. Their EPIC administrator can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC at any point of the assessment process, or as a follow-up after their classroom training.
Learners are able to access their profile, discover more about their style, reports, and their customers through Customer Interaction Maps (exclusive to the Everything DiSC® Sales profile) and their Comparisons. Both individual and group comparisons can be created and offer content exclusive to MyEverythingDiSC
- Access profiles anytime, with any device
- Deepen understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
- Learn more about how their DiSC styles impact workplace preferences
- Invite others to compare DiSC styles—and accept invites to compare from others
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)
***Requires an EPIC Account and the use of Everything DiSC Assessments
Informative Video for MyEverythingDiSC®
Everything DiSC® Sample Reports:
- Everything DiSC Workplace is used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. (15 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC (50 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Management participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Sales participants learn how to read the styles of their customers.(25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Report provide a composite of a group’s DiSC styles and includes participant names. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report helps determine a group’s DiSC culture and its effect on group members. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Team View Report provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators more detailed data about a participant’s Everything DiSC assessment. (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Research Report
- How My Graph Became a Dot