Everything DiSC® Sales Facilitation Overview
Everything DiSC® Sales Teaches Salespeople how to connect better with their customers.
Everything DiSC Sales is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Participants learn how to read the styles of their customers. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better—and close more sales.
Everything DiSC Sales focuses on three vital areas:
- Understanding Your DiSC® Sales Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Make the Program Work for You
Everything DiSC Sales is the most in-depth and easily customizable DiSC-based sales-training solution available.
Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation materials include easily customizable:
- Program Overview (View Program Overview)
- Leader’s Guide (View Sample Leader's Guide)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (View Sample PowerPoint)
- Participant handouts
Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Materials are designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Sales Profile. See below, "The Profile" tab.
Sales-specific, personalized content creates an in-depth learning experience. Modular design and online tailoring features allow you to design a customized program that’s right for your organization.
In-depth (View Program Overview)
Six one hour modules are fully scripted and include engaging experiential and processing activities. Facilitator notes give tips to maximize learning.
Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint®, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any time frame.
Six One Hour Modules
Section I: Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
Introduction to the DiSC Sales Map. Participants learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
Participants use what they’ve learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
Section II: Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
Participants learn about different customer priorities, then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
Section III: Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Participants use their DiSC Sales Maps to understand how to navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers.
Participants role play adapting to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer.
In-depth: More than 60 minutes of contemporary video with real-world, sales-specific customer interactions.
Easily Customizable: Works three ways: as standalone clips, integrated with the facilitation PowerPoint®, or integrated into your custom PowerPoint.
View Sample Video Clips
The Everything DiSC Sales USB Drive, including
- Leader's Guide in MS Word (View Sample Leader's Guide)
- PowerPoint with embedded video (View Sample PowerPoint)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Sales Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Map
- Research documentation
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants)
- Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
Library of individual PowerPoint video slides to create an in-depth,
customized program includes
- Introduction to the DiSC Sales Styles
- Customer Mapping
- DiSC Customer Priorities
- Adapting to the Styles Matrix
- Customer Priority Interviews
Clients are authorized to utilize these materials when:
- Presenting in the classroom
- Live education session
Everything DiSC® Sales Report
is a Online Assessment Administered via EPIC
Everything DiSC® Assessments are available via the EPIC Platform. You may purchase an individual report here as well as learn more about the assessment and how it can benefit you and your organizaton. To learn more about EPIC and how you can take control of your online learning click here: Learn more about EPIC!
CONNECT BETTER WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.
The Everything DiSC® Sales Profile uses the third-generation of the DiSC® assessment—a research-validated learning model—to create a highly personalized learner experience.
The Everything DiSC Sales profile is sales-specific with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help salespeople become more effective. Includes access to unlimited follow-up reports.
Everything DiSC Sales teaches salespeople how to connect better with their customers. It’s the most in-depth easily customizable DiSC-based sales training solution available. Everything DiSC Sales increases sales effectiveness using the power of DiSC.
Salespeople learn to communicate better and improve their sales relationships by:
- Understanding their DiSC sales style
- Identifying and understanding their customer’s DiSC buying styles
- Adapting their DiSC sales style to meet their customer’s needs
In-depth: Research-validated online assessment and sales-specific 23-page report helps salespeople understand:
- Their customers
- Their relationships
Remove or rearrange pages, customize the report title, or print selected sections. The profile is sold separately and may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (see "Facilitation Preview" tab above).
Transfer the learning beyond the classroom with Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Maps. Salespeople can generate a personalized report that compares their sales style with their real-life customers’ buying styles. (Now part of MyEverythingDiSC, see "MyEverythingDiSC" tab below)
Everything DiSC® Sales Interaction Guides (Fold Over)
Everything DiSC Sales Customer Interaction Guides are job aids that support the Everything DiSC Sales training. Featuring the Everything DiSC Sales Map and tips for selling to each style, these maps can be used to figure out a prospect’s style or as a refresher before a big call. They’re the perfect size to fit into a wallet, day planner, or briefcase. Color images on high-quality, durable paper.
Everything DiSC Sales Customer Interaction Guides are not meant to be used as a standalone product.
Exciting follow-up tools...
MyEverythingDiSC® is a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC® solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, this follow-up site cements the lessons that users are introduced to in their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom experiences, extending their learning into the future. MyEverythingDiSC® enables learners to actively incorporate their new DiSC® knowledge into their daily work. It offers them insights into their own DiSC style and strategies for working and communicating with others.
How It Works
Use of MyEverythingDiSC requires the learner to create an account and import their completed Everything DiSC profile. Their EPIC administrator can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC at any point of the assessment process, or as a follow-up after their classroom training.
Learners are able to access their profile, discover more about their style, reports, and their customers through Customer Interaction Maps (exclusive to the Everything DiSC® Sales profile) and their Comparisons. Both individual and group comparisons can be created and offer content exclusive to MyEverythingDiSC
- Access profiles anytime, with any device
- Deepen understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
- Learn more about how their DiSC styles impact workplace preferences
- Invite others to compare DiSC styles—and accept invites to compare from others
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)
***Requires an EPIC Account and the use of Everything DiSC Assessments
Informative Video for MyEverythingDiSC®
View Sample Reports:
- Everything DiSC® Sales Sample Report (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC® Sales Customer Interaction Map (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report provide a composite of a group’s DiSC styles and includes participant names. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report helps determine a group’s DiSC culture and its effect on group members. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC® Team View Report provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators Provides more detailed data about a participant’s Everything DiSC assessment. (0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Comparison Report:
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more! Unlimited access available with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Workplace, Management, Work of Leaders and Sales allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge. (Available in your EPIC Account 0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Facilitator Report:
Provides a composite of your group's DiSC styles and information on how DiSC styles can impact your organization’s culture. Includes the names and styles of each participant. Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. (Available in your EPIC Account 25 Credits)
Everything DiSC Group Culture Report:
Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. (Available in your EPIC Account 25 Credits)
Everything DiSC Team View:
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. (Available in your EPIC Account 0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators:
Have you ever struggled with coaching a person through their Everything DiSC Profile when their dot is close to the center of the circle? Or when you’re trying to explain to someone who had an Appraiser DiSC Classical pattern about why their Everything DiSC dot is only in the “i” quadrant?
The Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators is a one-page report that provides you with more detailed data about a respondent’s
- DiSC style and dot placement
- scores for all eight DiSC scales D, Di/iD, i, iS/Si, S, SC/CS, C, CD/DC, giving you more information to help them understand their style
- assessment items they rated highly that aren’t typical for someone with their style, to help uncover the nuances of their style.
You won’t need to use this report for everyone. Most likely, you’ll use it with people whose dots are closer to the center of the circle, or DiSC Classic users who had one of those trickier patterns mentioned above. (It’s not intended for you to give to respondents with their profile. Remember part of the beauty of DiSC is its simplicity. Adding this information to what they get in their profile definitely makes it more complicated!)
You’ll have access to information that will help you prepare to coach a respondent who finds that certain pieces of feedback in their Everything DiSC Profile fit better than others. The Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators helps you have a conversation with a respondent to explore aspects of their personality that may not be consistent with their primary or secondary DiSC style.