Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit will be going through Beta 4. Please contact us if you would like to utilize the the Beta Materials:
Help learners harness the power of workplace conflict with Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict. Designed to help curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, this program helps learners respond to conflict in an effective way, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps learners improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides learners with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations. With highly personalized content, the program provides valuable information specific to a learner’s responses to the assessment and to their corresponding DiSC® style. The program features DiSC in conflict, provides reasons behind destructive responses, and offers strategies to reframe productive responses to conflict situations.
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC style
- Understand how to manage your response to conflict situations
- Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile
is a Online Assessment Administered via EPIC
Everything DiSC Assessments are available via the EPIC Platform. You may purchase an individual report here as well as learn more about the assessment and how it can benefit you and your organizaton. To learn more about EPIC and how you can take control of your online learning click here: Learn more about EPIC!
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile is designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Materials. Not Yet Available
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile
Everything DiSC® Productive Confict Profile provides an in-depth report that highlights techniques to improve self- awareness around conflict behaviors.
- The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an in-depth, highly personalized report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Customizable: Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the Profile title, or print select sections.
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® training, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile.
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: The Profile contains highly personalized information that is specific to a participant’s responses to the assessment and to their corresponding DiSC style.
- Why do I do This?: Learners discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: With strategies to curb destructive responses, learners discover how to step back and reframe productive responses to conflict situations.
Exciting follow-up tools...
MyEverythingDiSC® is a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC® solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, this follow-up site cements the lessons that users are introduced to in their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom experiences, extending their learning into the future. MyEverythingDiSC® enables learners to actively incorporate their new DiSC® knowledge into their daily work. It offers them insights into their own DiSC style and strategies for working and communicating with others.
How It Works
Use of MyEverythingDiSC requires the learner to create an account and import their completed Everything DiSC profile. Their EPIC administrator can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC at any point of the assessment process, or as a follow-up after their classroom training.
Learners are able to access their profile, discover more about their style, reports, and their customers through Customer Interaction Maps (exclusive to the Everything DiSC® Sales profile) and their Comparisons. Both individual and group comparisons can be created and offer content exclusive to MyEverythingDiSC
- Access profiles anytime, with any device
- Deepen understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
- Learn more about how their DiSC styles impact workplace preferences
- Invite others to compare DiSC styles—and accept invites to compare from others
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)
***Requires an EPIC Account and the use of Everything DiSC Assessments
Informative Video for MyEverythingDiSC®
View Sample Reports:
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Sample Report (20 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Comparison Reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Report provide a composite of a group’s DiSC styles and includes participant names. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report helps determine a group’s DiSC culture and its effect on group members. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Team View Report provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. (0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Comparison Report:
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more! Unlimited access available with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Workplace, Management, Work of Leaders and Sales allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge. (Available in your EPIC Account 0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Facilitator Report:
Provides a composite of your group's DiSC styles and information on how DiSC styles can impact your organization’s culture. Includes the names and styles of each participant. Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. (Available in your EPIC Account 25 Credits)
Everything DiSC Group Culture Report:
Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. (Available in your EPIC Account 25 Credits)
Everything DiSC Team View:
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. (Available in your EPIC Account 0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators:
Have you ever struggled with coaching a person through their Everything DiSC Profile when their dot is close to the center of the circle? Or when you’re trying to explain to someone who had an Appraiser DiSC Classical pattern about why their Everything DiSC dot is only in the “i” quadrant?
The Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators is a one-page report that provides you with more detailed data about a respondent’s
- DiSC style and dot placement
- scores for all eight DiSC scales D, Di/iD, i, iS/Si, S, SC/CS, C, CD/DC, giving you more information to help them understand their style
- assessment items they rated highly that aren’t typical for someone with their style, to help uncover the nuances of their style.
You won’t need to use this report for everyone. Most likely, you’ll use it with people whose dots are closer to the center of the circle, or DiSC Classic users who had one of those trickier patterns mentioned above. (It’s not intended for you to give to respondents with their profile. Remember part of the beauty of DiSC is its simplicity. Adding this information to what they get in their profile definitely makes it more complicated!)
You’ll have access to information that will help you prepare to coach a respondent who finds that certain pieces of feedback in their Everything DiSC Profile fit better than others. The Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators helps you have a conversation with a respondent to explore aspects of their personality that may not be consistent with their primary or secondary DiSC style.
Research Report Section
- Everything DiSC Research Report
- How My Graph Became a Dot
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Brochure
Productive Conflict Showcases
Are you searching for a way to overcome common workplace challenges? Perhaps your teams struggle with conflict, or you want to take teamwork to a higher level. Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict is here to help!
Be my guest at a upcoming Wiley showcase to learn about Everything DiSC Productive Conflict, the newest addition to the Everything DiSC solutions suite.
Showcases start at 8:30am and end at 10:30am unless otherwise noted with an astrisk.
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 Minneapolis, MN
- *Tuesday, January 23, 2018 Irvine, CA
- *Wednesday, January 24, 2018 Santa Monica, CA
- *Thursday, January 25, 2018 San Francisco, CA
- Monday, January 29, 2018 Honolulu, HI
- **Tuesday, January 30, 2018 Hilo, HI
- Thursday, February 1, 2018 Kauai, HI
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018 Denver, CO
* Event Time: 9:00am to 11:00am.
** Event Time: 11:30am to 1:30pm
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict showcase provides an interactive and engaging presentation, giving participants insights on how to effectively respond to the uncomfortable and inevitable challenges of workplace conflict. Registration is $20 per attendee and includes:
- A complimentary Everything DiSC Productive Conflict assessment
Spaces fill up fast, so contact us today to talk more about Productive Conflict or register above to attend a showcase near you.