Everything DiSC® Management Facilitation System Overview
Everything DiSC® Management teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee.
Everything DiSC Management is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience.
Participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage. The result is managers who adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
Everything DiSC Management Focuses On:
- Your DiSC Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Improving Employee Motivation
- Employee Development
- Working with Your Manager
Make the program work for you!
Everything DiSC Management is the most in-depth and easily customizable DiSC-based management-training solution available. Management-specific personalized content creates an in-depth learning experience. Modular design and online tailoring features allow you to design a customized program that’s right for your organization.
Everything DiSC Management Facilitation materials include easily customizable:
- Program Overview (View Program Overview)
- Leader’s script (View Sample Leader's Guide)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (View Sample PowerPoint)
- Participant handouts
Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Materials are designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Management Profile. See above, "The Profile" tab.
Facilitation Materials: Modular Design
In-depth: (View Program Overview)
Six one-hour modules, fully scripted facilitation with engaging experiential and processing activities. Facilitator notes give tips to maximize learning.
Easily Customizable: Create a customized solution for every session. Fits any time frame: from one-hour to full-day.
Everything DiSC Management increases management effectiveness by focusing on five key areas:
Modules 1 and 2: Introduction to Your Management Style:
Participants discover how DiSC affects management style, including decision making and problem solving. Participants will also learn to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues.
Module 3: Directing and Delegating:
Managers discover their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, and how to adapt their behavior to manage people more effectively.
Module 4: Creating a Motivating Environment:
Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated.
Module 5: Developing Others:
Managers learn how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth, based on DiSC.
Module 6: Working with Your Manager:
Participants learn to influence and communicate effectively with their managers by meeting their DiSC needs and preferences.
In-depth: Contemporary video with 30 vignettes featuring real-world, management-specific interactions.
Easily Customizable: Works three ways: stand-alone clips, integrated with the facilitation PowerPoint, or integrated into your custom PowerPoint presentation.
View Sample Video Clips
- Their DiSC Management Style: How DiSC affects management style, examining their priories as managers.
- Directing and Delegating: Their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating.
- Motivation: How DiSC styles influence how people are motivated.
- Developing Others: Their natural styles of developing others.
- Working with Your Manager: To influence and communicate effectively with their managers by meeting their DiSC needs and preferences.
Facilitation Materials Include:
- Leader’s Guides in MS Word (Sample Leader's Guide)
- PowerPoint with embedded video (Sample PowerPoint)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Resource and research sections
- Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
Total Portability: Facilitation, video, PowerPoint®, and participant handouts delivered on a USB drive with ample space to save custom programs in one spot.
Clients are authorized to utilize these materials when:
- Presenting in the classroom
- Live education sessions
Everything DiSC® Management Report
is a Online Assessment Administered via EPIC
Everything DiSC® Assessments are available via the EPIC Platform. You may purchase an individual report here as well as learn more about the assessment and how it can benefit you and your organizaton. To learn more about EPIC and how you can take control of your online learning click here: Learn more about EPIC!
Everything DiSC® Management Online Report
BRING OUT THE BEST IN EACH EMPLOYEE.
The Everything DiSC Management Profile uses the third-generation of the DiSC® assessment—a research-validated learning model—to create a highly personalized learner experience.
The profile is management-specific with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help managers become more effective. Includes access to unlimited follow-up reports.
Everything DiSC® Management Profile teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. It’s the most in-depth easily customizable DiSC®-based management training solution available.
Research-validated online assessment with 26-page management-specific stand-alone report helps managers to understand themselves, their employees, and their boss. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (see Facilitation Preview tab above).
Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections.
Everything DiSC® Management
The most in-depth, easily customizable DiSC®-based management-training solution available.
Everything DiSC Management increases effectiveness using personalized learning to help managers
- Develop their management styles
- Improve communication
- Increase employee engagement
Everything DiSC® Management Interaction Guides (Fold Over)
Everything DiSC® Management Interaction Guides are job aids that support the Everything DiSC Management training. Featuring the Everything DiSC Management Map and tips for working with each style, these maps can be used to identify an employee’s style or as a reminder before meetings. They’re the perfect size to fit into a wallet, day planner, or briefcase. Color images on high-quality, durable paper.
Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guides are designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Management Facilitation System and Everything DiSC Management Profile; sold separately (see Facilitation Preview section above).
Exciting follow-up tools...
MyEverythingDiSC® is a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC® solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, this follow-up site cements the lessons that users are introduced to in their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom experiences, extending their learning into the future. MyEverythingDiSC® enables learners to actively incorporate their new DiSC® knowledge into their daily work. It offers them insights into their own DiSC style and strategies for working and communicating with others.
How It Works
Use of MyEverythingDiSC requires the learner to create an account and import their completed Everything DiSC profile. Their EPIC administrator can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC at any point of the assessment process, or as a follow-up after their classroom training.
Learners are able to access their profile, discover more about their style, reports, and their customers through Customer Interaction Maps (exclusive to the Everything DiSC® Sales profile) and their Comparisons. Both individual and group comparisons can be created and offer content exclusive to MyEverythingDiSC
- Access profiles anytime, with any device
- Deepen understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC
- Learn more about how their DiSC styles impact workplace preferences
- Invite others to compare DiSC styles—and accept invites to compare from others
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC Sales)
***Requires an EPIC Account and the use of Everything DiSC Assessments
Informative Video for MyEverythingDiSC®
View Sample Reports:
- Everything DiSC® Management Sample Report (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Facilitator Report provide a composite of a group’s DiSC styles and includes participant names. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Group Culture Report helps determine a group’s DiSC culture and its effect on group members. (25 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Team View Report provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. (0 Credits)
- Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators Provides more detailed data about a participant’s Everything DiSC assessment. (0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Comparison Report:
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more! Unlimited access available with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Workplace, Management, Work of Leaders and Sales allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge. (Available in your EPIC Account 0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Facilitator Report:
Provides a composite of your group's DiSC styles and information on how DiSC styles can impact your organization’s culture. Includes the names and styles of each participant. Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. (Available in your EPIC Account 25 Credits)
Everything DiSC Group Culture Report:
Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. (Available in your EPIC Account 25 Credits)
Everything DiSC Team View:
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. (Available in your EPIC Account 0 Credits)
Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators:
Have you ever struggled with coaching a person through their Everything DiSC Profile when their dot is close to the center of the circle? Or when you’re trying to explain to someone who had an Appraiser DiSC Classical pattern about why their Everything DiSC dot is only in the “i” quadrant?
The Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators is a one-page report that provides you with more detailed data about a respondent’s
- DiSC style and dot placement
- scores for all eight DiSC scales D, Di/iD, i, iS/Si, S, SC/CS, C, CD/DC, giving you more information to help them understand their style
- assessment items they rated highly that aren’t typical for someone with their style, to help uncover the nuances of their style.
You won’t need to use this report for everyone. Most likely, you’ll use it with people whose dots are closer to the center of the circle, or DiSC Classic users who had one of those trickier patterns mentioned above. (It’s not intended for you to give to respondents with their profile. Remember part of the beauty of DiSC is its simplicity. Adding this information to what they get in their profile definitely makes it more complicated!)
You’ll have access to information that will help you prepare to coach a respondent who finds that certain pieces of feedback in their Everything DiSC Profile fit better than others. The Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators helps you have a conversation with a respondent to explore aspects of their personality that may not be consistent with their primary or secondary DiSC style.
- Everything DiSC Research Report
- How My Graph Became a Dot
- View Everything DiSC Management Sample Leader's Guide
- View Everything DiSC Management Sample PowerPoint
- View Everything DiSC Management Program Overview
- Everything DiSC Management Brochure