In Person Everything DiSC® Certification - Minneapolis, MN
WHAT IS THE EVERYTHING DISC® CERTIFICATION?
This in-person Everything DiSC® certification will give you foundational knowledge about Everything DiSC and the research behind it. This course is NOT intended to train you in facilitation or coaching skills. Instead, it will arm you with the knowledge and content expertise you need to confidently answer questions and help build others’ understanding of DiSC. With the Everything DiSC Certification, you will get hands-on experience with all of the Everything DiSC Profiles as well as a high-level overview of the tools available in the Everything DiSC facilitation materials. View a Brochure
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED TIME COMMITMENT FOR THIS COURSE?
This in-person certification is two days of live facilitated learning. You can choose from the following list of current dates
- August 1-2, 2017 FULL
- September 12-13, 2017
Click the tab above for more on Dates/Locations and course schedule. View a brochure
To be eligible for this certification, each participant must own at least one of the following:
Everything DiSC facilitation kits click the system you are interested in to purchase
- Everything DiSC Workplace®
- Everything DiSC® Management
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
Additionally, there will be required pre-work assigned three weeks prior to the course.
The pre-work includes
- Orientation for Everything DiSC Certification pre-work
- The Everything DiSC Assessments (Workplace, Sales, Management, Work of Leaders)
- About You!
- The Everything DiSC Model: Basic Characteristics
- Cornerstone Principles of Everything DiSC
- Others' Motivators and Stressors
- What Motivates Others?
- What Do Others Find Stressful?
- Common Misuses of DiSC Language
- The Value of DiSC Card Sort
- Ah-Ha! Moments—Discovering DiSC®
- Research Scavenger Hunt
WHAT CAN MY CLIENT EXPECT DURING THE IN-PERSON CERTIFICATION COURSE?
During this course you will participate in partner, small group, and large group presentations and breakaways and must complete a written exam at the end of the final day. The final exam is the only graded component. Each participant will learn about all of the Everything DiSC profiles and receive personalized profiles from the Everything DiSC family of products, including
- Work of Leaders
- 363 for Leaders (sample report)
- Comparison Report
- Supplement for Facilitators
- Facilitator Report
- Group Culture Report
- Team View Report
Upon successful completion of the in-person course, you will receive the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Facilitator.
Everything DiSC® In-Person Certification Dates & Locations:
Everything DiSC® Certification Dates:
Because each two-day DiSC Trainer Certification Session requires pre-work, you must register through TRC-The Resource Connection LLC 6 weeks prior to the session start date. Space is limited and often fill up months in advance.
Sessions fill up very quickly, please wait for confirmation from us before making any travel arrangements.
Dates & Locations:
Certification is held at:
Wiley- Minneapolis Office
400 Highway 169 South, Suite 300
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
Current Dates for In-Person Certification are:
- September 12-13, 2017
Click below to download and view the Agenda for the In-Person Certification
For In-Person Everything DiSC Certification Sessions:
If you need to cancel your registration, You are to notify TRC-The Resource Connection a minimum of 21 days prior to the training date. Should you need to cancel your registration less than two weeks prior, the following fees will be incurred:
- Between 21-7 days prior to the training, you are liable for a $100 administrative fee.
- Less than 7 days prior to the training, including no-shows to the session, you are liable for the $1,200 Course fee
- Wiley reserves the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.
Terms & Conditions
- You are REQUIRED to have an Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit for this Certification. I understand that I must order the Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit separately; it is not included with this registration.
- I understand the registration fee includes two days of training, continental breakfast and lunch.
- All other expenses including travel, hotel, evening meals and incidentals are my responsibility.