In Person Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification - Minneapolis, MN
EVERYTHING DISC Workplace® CERTIFICATION Overview
Become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification. This intensive course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers at their Education Center in Minneapolis, MN. View a Brochure
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
The activities in this course are designed to provide practice in facilitating small groups, in coaching individuals, and navigating challenging scenarios that may arise with participants. Learners will discover how to create a DiSC-based culture in their organization and explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC product suite.
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace. This two-day certification is held at Wiley’s Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
Alternatively, this course is also offered as a 4-week online certification program that mixes self-paced, online learning with live, virtual-classroom sessions. Learn more here.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture.
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Online coursework, culminating in 2 days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
To be eligible for this certification, each participant must own a Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation System
Additionally, there will be required introductory work assigned three weeks prior to the course. These activities are foundational to the program and will ensure that learners are prepared for the course, maximizing the time spent in the classroom.
NEW Everything DiSC® Workplace
In-Person Certification Dates & Locations:
Everything DiSC® Workplace Certification Dates:
Because each two-day DiSC Trainer Certification Session requires pre-work, you must register through TRC-The Resource Connection LLC 6 weeks prior to the session start date. Space is limited and often fill up months in advance.
Sessions fill up very quickly, please wait for confirmation from us before making any travel arrangements.
Dates & Locations:
Certification is held at:
Wiley- Minneapolis Office
400 Highway 169 South, Suite 300
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
Current Dates for In-Person Certification are:
- October 31 - November 1, 2017
Online introductory work opens on October 9
- December 5-6, 2017
Online introductory work opens on November 13
- January 23-24, 2018
Online introductory work opens on January 2
- February 27-28, 2018
Online introductory work opens on February 6
- March 27-28, 2018
Online introductory work opens on March 5
Click below to download and view the Agenda for the In-Person Certification
View/Download Everything DiSC® In-Person Trainer Certification Agenda Coming Soon
For In-Person Everything DiSC Workplace Certification Sessions:
If you need to cancel your registration, You are to notify TRC-The Resource Connection a minimum of 21 days prior to the training date. Should you need to cancel your registration less than two weeks prior, the following fees will be incurred:
- Between 21-7 days prior to the training, you are liable for a $100 administrative fee.
- Less than 7 days prior to the training, including no-shows to the session, you are liable for the $1,500 Course fee
- Wiley reserves the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.
Terms & Conditions
- You are REQUIRED to have an Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit for this Certification. I understand that I must order the Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit separately; it is not included with this registration.
- I understand the registration fee includes two days of training, continental breakfast and lunch.
- All other expenses including travel, hotel, evening meals and incidentals are your responsibility.