DiSC® Classic 2.0 Online Report
DiSC Classic 2 Profile is a 23 page report that answers the growing demand for a personalized report with expanded narrative. The new report adds an informal, conversational style that brings to life all the elements of the original instrument.
DiSC Learning - Simplified!
The DiSC Classic Online capitalizes on the power of the Internet to provide organizations with a reliable, convenient, user-friendly tool people can use to:
- improve communication
- foster teamwork
- reduce conflict
- manage stress
- save classroom training time
- save administrative time
- assign as Pre-work before training
- access worldwide
DiSC Classic Online provides the anytime, anywhere learning experience that today's fast-paced, widespread workforce demands. Now people can experience confidential, research-based DiSC learning where and when they want. Computerized scoring ensures greater accuracy and takes only 10 minutes to complete. What could be easier?
Personalized Report Provides Immediate Insight
The DiSC Classic Online provides detailed information to help people apply DiSC learning immediately at work or at home. Feedback includes:
- personalized DiSC profile
- detailed information on DiSC dimensions
- intensity index
- classical profile pattern
The 23-page report can be reviewed online, downloaded, e-mailed or printed and remains accessible via the Web for two weeks.
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or greater (Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5 preferred)
- Internet connection 56K or greater
- Browser Cookies must be enabled
- 800x600 monitor resolution with 16 bit or greater video card (24 bit screen display recommended)
DiSC® Classic Spanish Version
DiSC Classic is available in many other languages. Please contact us via email should you have a need for languages other than English and Spanish.
DiSC® Classic 2 Plus
Now your human resource initiatives can be even more effective with six supplemental reports and the tried-and-true DiSC® Classic 2 learning instrument
With 30 years of proven reliability and over 40 million users, Wiley's flagship DiSC Classic remains the most trusted learning instrument in the industry. It is used worldwide in dozens of training and coaching applications, including organizational development and performance improvement.
The Benefits of Online Delivery
The DiSC Classic 2 Plus report answers the growing demand for a personalized report with expanded narrative. The report adds an informal, conversational style that brings to life all the elements of the original instrument. You'll also get an expanded narrative that brings the much-used Intensity Index to life.
Choose From Six Supplemental Reports
These reports can be used a la carte based on your particular needs.
Strategies for Creating a Positive Relationship (8-page report)
This report describes how to establish a relationship with the respondent that is based upon trust and mutual respect. The report addresses
- How to create a positive environment in which the respondent can thrive.
- How to compliment, give feedback to, and minimize conflict with the respondent.
- Strategies for keeping the respondent's problem-solving and decision-making styles from leading to difficulties with peers.
Relating to People and the Environment (7 page report)
This report explains how the respondent interacts with peers and interprets his or her environment. The report addresses
- The respondent's communication methods and time-management skills.
- Examples of the emotional content and tactical nuances the respondent may employ.
- Problem solving strategies that may help the person improve his or her effectiveness.
Strategies for Managing (6-page report)
This report looks at ways in which people can most effectively manage the respondent.
The report addresses
- Actions most likely to have a positive effect on the respondent's drive and level of enthusiasm.
- Techniques for complimenting and counseling the person.
- Methods that tend to work when dealing with the person's approach to resolving issues.
Approach to Managing Others (6-page report)
This report analyzes the respondent's management style and behavior toward subordinates.
The report addresses
- The tendencies and habits of someone with this style who is in a position of authority.
- The respondent's communication techniques and delegating skills.
- How the respondent directs and develops people.
Strategies for Sales Management (7-page report)
This report examines the methods that people can best use to manage the respondent in a sales environment. The report addresses
- Key strategies that can help the respondent reach his or her full potential in the sales environment.
- How to give the person adequate direction, support and information.
- Optimal methods of motivating and giving recognition to the respondent.
Approach to Selling (7-page report)
This report describes how the respondent performs essential steps in the sales process.
The report addresses
- How the respondent prepares for a successful sales call.
- The person's interviewing and presenting methods.
- How the person responds to concerns, and his or her manner of gaining commitment.
DiSC® Classic People Reading Guides
These handy reference guides help people identify their colleagues' DiSC® styles and common behavioral patterns. The guides provide interaction strategies for each style, so participants learn the best methods for communicating with their peers. After the training session ends, participants keep the guide and use it as a reference in their work lives.
- DiSC® Classic 2.0 Sample Report
- DiSC Classic 2 Plus Sample Report
- DiSC Classic Spanish Sample Report
- DiSC Classic Facilitator Sample Report
Classic Group Culture Sample Report
- DiSC Classic Team View Sample Report