DiSC® Classic An all-in-one Training Toolkit
The DiSC® Classic Facilitation System facilitates all DiSC Classic tools, including DiSC Classic 2.0 and DiSC Classic Paper. It provides everything you need to administer and facilitate DiSC Classic-based learning in a classroom setting.
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System's powerful features include:
- Flexibility. The modular design helps consultants and trainers, from novice to advanced, create DiSC-based solutions of any scope — fast!
- Convenience. The powerful combination of Course Outlines and Insight Modules gets you up and running with a wide variety of DiSC solutions right out of the box.
- Experiential Learning. The DiSC Classic Facilitation System includes more than 20 individual and group exercises, plus alternative activities that let you tailor programs to your style and the needs of your audience.
- Wide Scope. Facilitation for eight major DiSC Classic tools included:
- Integrated Technology. Customize your seminars with:
- Over one hour of video in 68 segments
- More than 100 professionally designed, customizable PowerPoint slides
- Professionally designed handouts for creating participant manuals
- PowerPoint and handout templates
- Sample reports for online DiSC products facilitated in DiSC Classic Facilitation System
Create Simple, Effective, DiSC-Based Solutions
DiSC Classic Facilitation System is built on a series of Insight Modules that help facilitate specific outcomes, or "insights," using a broad range of DiSC-based reports and tools. With the Insight Modules, you can: View Sample Module
- Create simple, effective DiSC-based training solutions
- Learn which DiSC tool works best for your desired outcome
- Discover how to combine DiSC resources for better results
- Customize your own DiSC-based training solutions
DiSC Classic includes a number of ready-to-use "starter" Course Outlines that address common workplace issues, including Effective Communication, Conflict, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Management Effectiveness, and Team Effectiveness. You'll also get tips on building your own custom course outlines. View Sample Course Outline
Video Adds Impact
The the video in DiSC Classic is embedded right into the PowerPoint presentations, eliminating the need to toggle back and forth between a DVD and your presentation. The majority of the video is facilitated in the Course Outlines, and there are several additional segments for you to easily incorporate it into your existing DiSC training. The video is focused in four sections:
- Pure Styles. You'll meet four characters who represent the four DiSC styles. The characters provide an overview of their behavior and describe their goals, fears, preferred environment, and response to conflict.
- The Meeting. You'll see a team in conflict, one-on-one discussions between a manager and each team member, and a successful resolution.
- Effective Communication. You'll see examples of how an HR manager fails to communicate effectively, and then improves by adapting his communication style to the DiSC styles of four individuals.
- Natural Styles. You'll get informal, unscripted responses to eight questions from people of all four DiSC styles, as well as a conversation between two opposite styles and a People-Reading activity.
View Sample Video Clips
DiSC® Classic Facilitation System Supports Both the DiSC Classic Profile Paper and Online Versions
The foundation of personal and professional success lies in understanding self, understanding others and realizing the impact of personal behavior on the people around you.
Four dimensional guide to human behavior
The DiSC® Classic Profile is based on the DiSC Dimensions of Behavior model, which groups behavioral responses into four dimensions or clusters: Dominance, influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness.
DiSC Classic Paper Profile is a self-scoring behavioral learning instrument and a road map to interpersonal
communications and teamworkone that has proven its effectiveness in over
30 years of use by more than 40 million people in 84 countries.
Click to Learn More and purchase
Personal Development Profile – Uses phrase responses vs single word responses Click to Learn More and Purchase
DiSC Preview - Short version with 10 single word responses Click to Learn More and Purchase
DiSC Classic 2.0 Online
Profile - Choice of word or phrase responses
A 23 page report that answers the growing demand for a personalized report with expanded narrative. The report adds an informal, conversational style that brings to life all the elements of the original instrument.
Click to Learn More and purchase
DiSC Classic 2 Plus - Choice of word or phrase responses
The DiSC Classic 2.0 profile “Plus” six supplemental reports. Choose an application-focused report based on your particular needs and customize your training.
Click to Learn More and Purchase
DiSC® Classic People Reading Guides
These handy reference guides help people identify their colleagues' DiSC® styles and common behavioral patterns. The guides provide interaction strategies for each style, so participants learn the best methods for communicating with their peers. After the training session ends, participants keep the guide and use it as a reference in their work lives.
Research Reports & More
DiSC® Classic Research Report
DiSC Classic Support Documents
- DiSC Classic Facilitation System Sample Course Outline
- DiSC Classic Facilitation System Sample Module